Franklin Center Careers
At the Franklin Center, we transform lives by holistically addressing academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs for neurodiverse individuals and their families.
Do your skills and passions fit any of our programs? We’re looking for creative, collaborative problem-solvers who are always thinking ahead. Check out our current career opportunities!
Current Job Openings:
What do staff love about working here?
- Our uniquely integrated model of support and skill-building.
- Our open, communicative work environment.
- Competitive salaries and benefits, including a retirement plan, health care plan, life insurance, and short-term disability.
- A professional development plan customized for each staff member, including opportunities to go to conferences and workshops around the country.
- K-12 accredited independent private school: We take a holistic approach to education and provide a complete academic program based on state standards as well as functional life skills for students with autism spectrum disorder or individual learning needs. (Note that teachers do not need to be licensed.)
- Therapy Services: We operate at the intersection of behavioral, mental, and physical health for individuals on the spectrum with related mental health challenges, like anxiety, ADHD, or depression, and their families. We serve clients as young as two and up to young adulthood.
- Adult education programming: Designed for 18-26-year-olds on the autism spectrum or with related neurodiverse challenges, our classes, coaching, and experiential learning help young people live and work independently with confidence.
- Enrichment programs: Throughout the school year and during summer, our we offer recreational, academic, and social skills programs for K-12 students with ASD or other neurodiversities.
Join us and be part of making an exceptional difference in the lives of our exceptional students, clients, and families.
Franklin Center does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital or familial status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or genetic information. This policy applies to all areas of student concerns (admissions, athletics, educational policies, financial assistance, and loan programs and other school-administered programs) as well as to all areas of personnel and employee concerns and hiring. Academy of Whole Learning is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).