The admissions process for Franklin Capstone is a series of conversations, information sharing, and data collection. The goal is to best understand the individual needs of each applicant so we can provide a personalized growth path for each individual.
Steps in the Process
1. Determine if Capstone is a good fit. Students who succeed in Capstone are:
– Between 18 and 28
– Want to be here and want to grow
– Have fundamental communication and literacy skills
– Are relatively calm & can interact well in a classroom and community setting
– Can handle basic self-care and function independently
Please note we are unable to offer one-on-one care.
2. Read through this section to understand our mission, our courses, and our enrollment options.
3. If you have additional questions about Franklin Capstone before applying, call or email us at (952) 230-0607 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Submit the following to email@example.com to apply:
– Completed application (click here to download and fill out the application)
– Latest IEP and most recent comprehensive assessment OR psychological-educational evaluation*
– School transcripts*
– Completed Release of Information form
* = does not apply to current Franklin Academy families
After receiving all the necessary admissions documents, our team will conduct a comprehensive review and screening. If we determine that Franklin Capstone is a suitable match, we will extend an admissions offer.
To accept, please return the signed contract and non-refundable $1,000 deposit.
Every student who is admitted must have a completed medical examination and immunization report.
If questions should arise about the admission policies or procedures, please contact admissions at (952) 230-0607 or firstname.lastname@example.org