Who We Serve

Serving the Greater Twin Cities area, approximately 60% of our clientele is on the autism spectrum; the remaining 40% have other neurological differences. At Franklin Center, we believe in the power of neurodiversity, and we are dedicated to creating a world where everyone has the opportunity to achieve their full potential. Here, the amazing happens.